A another great read from Thomas

A another great read from Thomas

Originally shared by Thomas Greanias

THE BIG DISCLAMIER

Now that my December action fantasy DILESIOS is available for pre-order on Amazon (and outselling next month's James Frey title Endgame—Ouch! Come on, people!), some Ingress fans have wondered how much of DILESIOS is fact and how much fiction.  

The cover blurb makes it pretty clear, I should think:  

"A fallen angel makes a desperate attempt to save a brilliant young scientist and her city from destruction in hopes of gaining redemption from his violent past. But as he soon discovers, there are no second chances for seraphs like him, and all hell breaks loose."

It's fiction, folks!

Ah, but then there's the real-world Seattle setting, the site of the @lantis Media Tower and well documented XM anomalies (see Ingress Reports) involving yours truly.

All I can say, like I did in the Author's Note of the Niantic novella The Alignment Ingress, is that even I don't necessarily understand all that inspires me.  

And it goes without saying that I obviously don't believe that big tech companies like Google or little ones like @lantis Media Corp. are front offices for Hell, or that augmented reality games like Ingress or Seraphs & Sappers (depicted in the novel) suck people's souls.  

At least not to the best of my knowledge.

Still, for avoidance of doubt, I will say this:

"All characters, corporations, and conspiracies appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, human or otherwise, is purely coincidental."

Of course, if any Ingress player has information that may tip my opinion otherwise, by all means let me know.  Maybe there is is a way to include you and your intel into the final draft of DILESIOS before release.

Let's play!

:  )

#dilesios   #alignment   #ingress  
http://www.amazon.com/DILESIOS-Thomas-Greanias-ebook/dp/B00NH4V0QO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=undefined&sr=8-1&keywords=dilesios

Comments

  1. Remember, only YOU can prevent imaginary events from intruding into reality. Use your actions wisely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog