Level 5 is cake. Even with few portals, you submit more! I'm sorry that you missed it, but if you can't make level five inside a year of playing, you are doing it wrong. Regardless of location.
Angie Bare i started playing since episode 24 of ingress report and i'm still level 7, of course i didn't get the founder medal because i had been a level 3 for a loooooooong time, i live in a rural area and at the time i didn't have the driving license (+ public transport in italy are horrible in fact i have only 3 bus in the morning who take me to the closest city and 2 in the afternoon 6:00 pm to get home) so how can it be my fault if i didn't get the medal?
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Purdy
ReplyDeleteCan't be teasing us single guys with this Joe.
ReplyDeleteI love that shirt! Where can I get one?
ReplyDeletehttp://www.welovefine.com/nby2.php?k=Ingress+&ss.x=18&ss.y=9&ss=Search
ReplyDeleteVery nice!
ReplyDeleteGreat photo!
ReplyDeleteVery nice... I was about to order one but the date on the shirt is wrong
ReplyDeleteNice. I was disappointed that I never got my founders badge. Maybe a shirt would make up for it.
ReplyDelete14.12.13 ?
ReplyDeleteSince 11/14/12
ReplyDeletePhil Nolan but if you started playing in the founder time frame why wouldn't you get the badge?
ReplyDeleteBecause agents have to be lvl 5+ by the date to receive it
ReplyDeleteYep, i was level four that day. I got invited on 11-18-12 and with zilch for portals in the area it was hard to get where i was! Super disappointed.
ReplyDeleteLevel 5 is cake. Even with few portals, you submit more! I'm sorry that you missed it, but if you can't make level five inside a year of playing, you are doing it wrong. Regardless of location.
ReplyDeleteAngie Bare Who knows. I had been an L8 for months before the badges were announced. When I started playing everything was grey in my town.
ReplyDeleteAngie Bare i started playing since episode 24 of ingress report and i'm still level 7, of course i didn't get the founder medal because i had been a level 3 for a loooooooong time, i live in a rural area and at the time i didn't have the driving license (+ public transport in italy are horrible in fact i have only 3 bus in the morning who take me to the closest city and 2 in the afternoon 6:00 pm to get home) so how can it be my fault if i didn't get the medal?
ReplyDelete