Find out your chances of survival at http://endgameiscoming.com and share using #EndgameIsComing to discover where...

Originally shared by Bea Kay

Find out your chances of survival at http://endgameiscoming.com and share using #EndgameIsComing to discover where it all begins!
http://endgameiscoming.com

Comments

  1. 30%...., they obviously don't know who I am lol.
    Why no G+ login????

    My low score may be due to me selecting not to share my facebook information with endgame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not going to start using Facebook for that. Can't be that hard to give it a G+ login, can it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know. But I don't have Facebook! 😭😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I am deleting Facebook...everytime I go there I can feel my IQ beginning to drop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lost me at Facebook. Please don't advertise on G+ without being able to use G+.

    Too bad too, endgame looked fun but I won't willingly install a privacy virus like Facebook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Title