umm, excuse me, criminals? Yeah, just wanted to let ya know, in this area, people aren't supposed to have weapons. Just in case you were looking for some easy victims when you wander by with your guns and ignore our signs.
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
I have decided to fight this ! seeing the enlightened spread like the plague has made me decide to rebel .I will spread what codes I have left when I feel safe #ingress
Lets see who has been following the investigation.....Where is this ? no edits,This is worth 10 invites to the the first person who tells me where this is. #ingress You follow and give clues to http://www.nianticproject.com/ Hint:A Drone flew over this place.
Damn. No jokes. I'd be screwed.
ReplyDeleteDid you hear the one about the...oh, nevermind.
ReplyDeleteIt would be difficult there for comedians. A place with a "No Joke" ordinance.
ReplyDelete#JokesOfMassDestruction
ReplyDeleteI'll do the best I can to not go into a political pro gun rant.
ReplyDeleter u ready for that
ReplyDeleteI have not flown commercial since before 9/11.
ReplyDeleteSrs biznezz only guiz. Mkay.
ReplyDeleteLet's not talk about XMPs or Hulong mods. rolls eyes
ReplyDeleteWow.
ReplyDeleteShirley, you can't be serious.
ReplyDeleteI am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
ReplyDeleteJason McHenry Joker? I barely know her! 😱
ReplyDeletePlacebo sign is a placebo.
ReplyDeleteumm, excuse me, criminals? Yeah, just wanted to let ya know, in this area, people aren't supposed to have weapons. Just in case you were looking for some easy victims when you wander by with your guns and ignore our signs.
ReplyDelete