Helpful.
Helpful.
Originally shared by Alexa Freyman (aymay)
Here is the next set of lessons for Smurflings. Portal Keys, Linking and Fielding. #SmurflingLessons


Originally shared by Alexa Freyman (aymay)
Here is the next set of lessons for Smurflings. Portal Keys, Linking and Fielding. #SmurflingLessons


Good for tadpoles also. 8-)
ReplyDeleteAnd the fish units?
ReplyDeleteKey farming by dropping? No mention of using capsules? That is what I use mine for the most.
ReplyDeleteI encourage all smurfs to key farm by dropping, especially when I'm nearby. :-)
ReplyDeleteAndreas Koepke not every body has capsule. Especially if they are new.
ReplyDeleteCraig Robertson I know, but that isn't a good reason to not mention it at all. If they do hack a capsule they won't know what to do with it.
ReplyDeleteAndreas Koepke ah valid point made.
ReplyDeleteA lot of times when I'm key farming I plan on using the keys right away, so I just drop them rather than load and unload. I only put keys in a capsule for long term storage. But yeah, capsule use is something to bring up
ReplyDeleteChad Challman all depends on how many you are collecting or have already. Dropping 10 keys sucks.
ReplyDeleteAndreas Koepke it states in the paragraph "drop the key(s) on the ground, or put them in a capsule"
ReplyDeleteHannah Doss helpful :)
ReplyDeleteAndreas Koepke of course. what I meant by short term was immediate use, so how many I could farm in just one burn out, so 3 or 4 :)
ReplyDelete