Hmmm... Japan initially contacted me(and Eeny) about linking to the US for Initio. I got a code, but no card. I don't collect many souvenirs, that is one I would like to have.
Anyone know if there will be another round of those shirt orders with the badge cards. I made it in the last order but PayPal got screwed up and lost the order...
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Ohhhh.....
ReplyDelete🙋 I haven't gotten one, so having the card is the next best thing!
ReplyDeleteYou in Colorado tonight for the xfac?
ReplyDeleteThomas Arteaga pm me a mailing address
ReplyDeleteDamn too slow edit: ahh used card still cool
ReplyDelete
ReplyDelete🙋
Over here!!
ReplyDeleteIf there are anymore I would love one :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome sauce, it's back is written in Japanese. I hope someone uses it to trade for a #NianticDossier if you would sign your card.
ReplyDeletewaves YES PLEASE! i'll be in tacoma for helios :) DOH too late.
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley sign it for him, collectables from the crew are cool.
ReplyDeleteNooo i want it.
ReplyDeleteme??
ReplyDeleteB-dub 7ER4IAY8 Ooh! Such a wonderful idea! Would that be ok with you Joe Philley?
ReplyDeleteCan i take that plz! 😄
ReplyDeleteHmmm... Japan initially contacted me(and Eeny) about linking to the US for Initio. I got a code, but no card. I don't collect many souvenirs, that is one I would like to have.
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwwwww, wish I had gotten to this earlier... I miss out on all the cool things... *sad panda*
ReplyDelete🙋yes please. Joe Philley
ReplyDeleteLisa Borel If mine ever comes, I'll use the code, but you can have the card.
ReplyDeleteMe! Me! Me! Please? :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, i take it!
ReplyDeleteRyAnne Fultz Awwww, I miss out again? :/
ReplyDeleteI would love to have one!
ReplyDeleteEdward Nigma lisa sent me Nasa swag! I can't repay that, ever!
ReplyDeleteThanks RyAnne Fultz ! :)
ReplyDeleteRyAnne Fultz AH HA! So it's Lisa Borel I should be shmoozing for NASA stuff huh? BIG GRIN
ReplyDeleteEdward Nigma :D
ReplyDeleteI sent all my CIA swag to Germany. LOL
Lisa Borel Naaaaaaah, not to into the CIA, not my bag-o-cats... But NASA, Niantic, Ingress, US ARMY... Yeah love those...
ReplyDeleteI have two slightly used cards... Contact me if interested. ;)
ReplyDeletei would love to add that to my collection of ingress stuffs :) how may i get my hands on it ?
ReplyDeleteAnthony Groce
ReplyDeletecan i have one? please?
Darth Rogue this isn't the badge. It's been used. It's just the card.
ReplyDeleteAnthony Groce i'm interested :)
ReplyDelete:-P
ReplyDeleteAnyone know if there will be another round of those shirt orders with the badge cards. I made it in the last order but PayPal got screwed up and lost the order...
ReplyDeleteMatt Tandlmayer I tried to find the post again but couldn't.. Have too many people in my circles and post a fair share so things get buried
ReplyDeleteHow could I get one of thoose Joe Philley ????? I want to redeem the code!!! Greatings from Argentina!
ReplyDeleteMe want!
ReplyDeletei want!
ReplyDeleteWant! !
ReplyDeleteThomas Arteaga Its been sent but I have a busted hand so the writings a bit funny sorry to say.
ReplyDeleteWorking while injured... What a trooper.
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley regalame una! :)
ReplyDelete