"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Maul? Does that make you an 'All Black'? :)
ReplyDeleteNice! can't wait til mine shows up too :)
ReplyDeleteIt's a cool card too.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the patient, Joe! Looks nice!
ReplyDeleteWtf is going on behind you!?
ReplyDeleteJEALOUS!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the club, brother! 😁
ReplyDeleteShould come out to Grand Rapids for Art Prize. Founders just released an Art Prize beer that's damn good.
ReplyDeleteNever got a usable Paypal Link for my order, so the order got canceled. I am so angry now, and I want the Initio medal so deaperately.
ReplyDeleteBody bags!
ReplyDeletesteez wts
ReplyDeleteI was just going to comment that and saw yours. haha
Stop smiling so big Mr Philley, it could be contagious sir.
ReplyDeleteI wish they were still available too :/
ReplyDelete