Well done my friend!!!

Well done my friend!!!

Originally shared by Maurizio Manzi

IngressBrandon BadgerJohn HankeAnne BeuttenmüllerJoe PhilleyLinda BeshNiantic ProjectResistenza RomaIngress Italia Resistance
Never stop, your next capture it's there...in front of you agent!

This is for me the soul of Ingress, that part of the world that maybe you would not have ever visited, and now you are there with your scanner ready to leave a trace of yourself together with another great adventure. I have covered hundred and hundred miles sometimes alone, sometimes in company with other agents, it has been a privilege for me to met so many agents on the field, thank you all, thanks for making this personal goal even more special.
For me this is the most significant medal that I have conquered so far, maybe because it's really reflect the way I am. It was hard, It took a long time to get there, but it was definitely worth, definitely, but for me, this is just the beginning.
#thisisingress #platinumexplorermedal














Comments

Popular posts from this blog