What?! I only have a 42% chance of surviving #EndGameIsComing ... Yikes!! What’s YOUR chance?
Originally shared by Luria Petrucci aka Cali Lewis
What?! I only have a 42% chance of surviving #EndGameIsComing ... Yikes!! What’s YOUR chance?
http://egic.co
Show me your video. :)
http://egic.co
What?! I only have a 42% chance of surviving #EndGameIsComing ... Yikes!! What’s YOUR chance?
http://egic.co
Show me your video. :)
http://egic.co
If they added google auth (no FB here), and I would gladly tell you... :-)
ReplyDelete..."Login with Facebook"...
ReplyDelete...Seriously Joe Philley?
Sam Hetchler give Joe Philley a break, it isn't his doing... HarperCollins Publishers (correct tag?) should know what player base they are missing. :-)
ReplyDeletePoints to Terry Stout. Joe Philley sorry for the finger pointing.
ReplyDeleteI deleted my FB account. I'm doomed!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnne Brooks I have it for my kids pictures but got 78%
ReplyDelete76% chance of survival!
ReplyDelete90%, ill protect my family and friends
ReplyDelete