You know, Im sure the book will be great and all... But I haven't seen anything at all about the Game. How about some ScreenCaps, or some details on it? I'm really curious about how Niantic's take on Ingress with PVP is going to come out...
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
I have decided to fight this ! seeing the enlightened spread like the plague has made me decide to rebel .I will spread what codes I have left when I feel safe #ingress
Lets see who has been following the investigation.....Where is this ? no edits,This is worth 10 invites to the the first person who tells me where this is. #ingress You follow and give clues to http://www.nianticproject.com/ Hint:A Drone flew over this place.
I see muumuus...
ReplyDeleteNo no no no no no no no.
ReplyDeletePlease, Joe Philley.
No.
Lisa Borel there's only one of me.
ReplyDeleteYou don't think Joe should #blamemumu, Mustafa Said? But it's so... you. 😉
ReplyDeleteThe awesome that is you must be shared Mustafa Said
ReplyDeleteNot awesome, Lisa Borel. Just a guy.
ReplyDeleteGuys have done awesome stuff before. Dont sell yourself short :)
ReplyDelete#blamemumu
ReplyDeleteµ
ReplyDeleteI have a lot of MU as a #PonyRider
ReplyDeleteMichael Anderson John Tilton Brandon Burrup Dallas Smith
My MU helps me balance my Chi
ReplyDeleteむ?
ReplyDeleteMoooooo!
ReplyDeleteMy MU is higher than my AP #ponyrider problems
ReplyDeleteYou know, Im sure the book will be great and all... But I haven't seen anything at all about the Game. How about some ScreenCaps, or some details on it? I'm really curious about how Niantic's take on Ingress with PVP is going to come out...
ReplyDeleteI second what Brian Townsend said. I don't need much here.... just.... something... ANYTHING on the mobile app
ReplyDelete