24 hours of #Ingress for a good cause..I'm in for sure.
24 hours of #Ingress for a good cause..I'm in for sure.
Originally shared by Fev
On October 25th I'll be playing Ingress for 24 hours to help raise money for a local children's hospital.
Lets show the world that gamers can make a very real impact on the world.
Please take a moment to consider sending a donation!
Oh yeah, and there might be drawings for prizes for those that donate certain amounts.
http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=97626
#extralife2014 #Ingress Ingress Joe Philley Brian Rose #FevGames #DeCodeIngress
http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=97626
Originally shared by Fev
On October 25th I'll be playing Ingress for 24 hours to help raise money for a local children's hospital.
Lets show the world that gamers can make a very real impact on the world.
Please take a moment to consider sending a donation!
Oh yeah, and there might be drawings for prizes for those that donate certain amounts.
http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=97626
#extralife2014 #Ingress Ingress Joe Philley Brian Rose #FevGames #DeCodeIngress
http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=97626
So the donators are paying him to stop after 24 hours instead of keeping going like a normal weekend.
ReplyDelete