Not even 500k $ will bring me to start another such time consuming game... But I wish all the fun and luck for everyone that does. Also, I want to see you just walk away in Vegas, after you've won 500k $. Good luck with that...
With Ingress as vitriolic as it is playing with purely imaginary things, I can only imagine what it will be like with a monetary reward on the line. I only hope that actual game play has nothing to do with this. I will be stocking up on popcorn, and watching this from a great distance if so.
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Joe Philley I don't get it.. Can you shed some insight
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley Definitely ;)
ReplyDeleteNot even 500k $ will bring me to start another such time consuming game...
ReplyDeleteBut I wish all the fun and luck for everyone that does.
Also, I want to see you just walk away in Vegas, after you've won 500k $. Good luck with that...
Soooo... I have to travel to Caesar's Palace when I find the key? That should help my uniques for Ingress when the time comes. ;)
ReplyDeleteWith Ingress as vitriolic as it is playing with purely imaginary things, I can only imagine what it will be like with a monetary reward on the line. I only hope that actual game play has nothing to do with this. I will be stocking up on popcorn, and watching this from a great distance if so.
ReplyDeleteok, got it, where is this Cesars Palaxe?
ReplyDeleteSomething about this makes me go oof myself
ReplyDeleteSomebody is going to win 500,000 pennies! Aww yiss.
ReplyDeleteWould you want 500,000,000 pennies or a penny that doubled every day for 30 days. LOL (The doubled pennies also double and so on)
ReplyDeleteDavid Zimmerman the latter, which are 536,870,912 pennies only for the 30. day, and in sum 1,073,741,823 pennies
ReplyDelete