I'm reaching out to a few friends in the fire fighting business.. :) Steve Delle and Russell Graves (I know.. EMT.. but you have to work with them too..) I might as well include you too John Davis :) Please pass this along and help if you can..
Houston patches, paramedic patches. I've plenty. Kafeculture@gmail.com give me an address and I will send off asap. Not worried about postage. Terry Winslow
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
I've got a really cool firefighter shirt from Camp Al Asad, Iraq from my deployment in 2006 but that's not going to help 😕
ReplyDeleteRich Flores I bet he'd love it.
ReplyDeleteSimon Thomas , das iss doch mal was für dich....
ReplyDeleteCory Gunter-Smith
ReplyDeleteMy neighbor has a collection like that, but he also has duplicates, he doen't interweb tho, i'll get this picture to him....
ReplyDeleteAt least they used a PO Box! #SmartParents
ReplyDeleteErran Brown
ReplyDeleteClint Paxton
ReplyDeleteShaun Opp
ReplyDeleteDavid Lindstrom
ReplyDeleteI'm reaching out to a few friends in the fire fighting business.. :) Steve Delle and Russell Graves (I know.. EMT.. but you have to work with them too..) I might as well include you too John Davis :) Please pass this along and help if you can..
ReplyDeleteI'll pass it along as I ingress. I know I am by several. I shared the photo to my email so I can get it to the right people on the spot
ReplyDeleteI have a good friend that is a volunteer firefighter in my town. Let me see what I can do!
ReplyDeleteHouston patches, paramedic patches. I've plenty. Kafeculture@gmail.com give me an address and I will send off asap. Not worried about postage. Terry Winslow
ReplyDeleteThe address is on the poster David Lindstrom PO Box 627 Darien, WI 53114 c/o Jacob
ReplyDeleteTerry Winslow yes. On the card... I was testing you. Good then, I'm on it.
ReplyDeleteThis kid wanted 100 I think he will get over 1000 by Halloween and several 1000 by thanksgiving. #OneIngressFamily
ReplyDeleteJim Campbell made me think of you! Not sure if this is something you can help with or not.
ReplyDelete