Hank Johnson begins to share some of his story from the #Recursion to today.

Hank Johnson  begins to share some of his story from the #Recursion to today.

I'm not even slightly surprised that he's already off on another journey. He's always been a step ahead of us in uncovering the mysteries around us.

Originally shared by Hank Johnson

Forgive me for being out of contact.  Yes that was me with Calvin at the FOB.

An IQTech operative found me and got me to the base. 

In June of this year I awoke in what I thought to be Afghanistan, 2010... disoriented, confused and generally achy. 

Fortunately, I came upon and started following a trail of messages that I had left for myself. They led me back to familiar places, and slowly brought with them an understanding of my #Recursion. These little clues joined together to form a bridge across the lost time, from 2010 to here and now.

I found enough of them to piece things back together, but I suspect there are more out there... breadcrumbs leading to memories, connections and realizations that a different self wanted to remind me of. 

I hope that they do not fall into the wrong hands. 

For now, I am now on a different journey... an important one,  and one I'm choosing to go on alone.

I will keep you abreast of it in upcoming entries.

Hank

Comments

  1. I hope someone helps him find his trail of breadcrumbs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if an army of ants or flock of birds ate said bread crumbs? He's so screwed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog