I had agents asking about this this last night.

I had agents asking about this this last night.

#ingresswear  

Originally shared by Masashi Kawashima

[日本語続きます]
Ishinomaki is in Tohoku, which means "northeast". The winter is chilly, so Raiders has created an Initio hoodie using the same local artist, Life is ART, and local printshop. They now also accept payment via credit cards. 100% of your support will go to support the local economy and relief efforts. And yes, the hoodie will be shipped with the Initio Medal.
#initio   #ingress   #ishinomaki  
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/rds/liat011-03/
冬に備えて、石巻のアーティスト、Life is ARTが、パーカーをつくりました。Tシャツと同じく、現地生産です。あなたのサポートがそのまま現地経済に届きます。initioメダルも同封されます。
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/rds/liat011-03

Comments

  1. Is there no english site available?
    I did not see an language switch on the rakuten site, and google's website translation is not really helpful either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DarkG Not this time.....it's also almost impossible to complete the form to buy it. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already ordered the shirt, but I like this more ;___;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would be a good addition to go with my t shirt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog