I pity the poor agent who fails to have his or her coin with them at the next BRRN event, I remember the butter bars...


I pity the poor agent who fails to have his or her coin with them at the next BRRN event, I remember the butter bars and well thats another story.

#ingressgear   #BRRN

Comments

  1. Didn't this batch turn out gorgeous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this challenge apply to current and ex members?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now if you throw your coin down and everyone has their coin is when it gets interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like I won't be showing up to said events, then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well crap. There goes "What is BRRN?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joe Philley who gets drunk first loses their coin?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zeke Cao you buy ! so its not a good idea to ask some times....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joe Philley I'm buying but you gotta drink sir.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just want to know why I haven't been invited to BRRN.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can get an invitation on reddit for $50 i heard.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zeke Cao Seriously? $50... I mean I would pay for the swag, but $50 just for membership? sigh too rich for me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I remember when these were issued at the very first anomaly. I wonder how many are still floating around?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Edward Nigma Zeke Cao is making reference to an incident where someone at a party in Gettysburg informed a BRRN owner that he could buy his way in (he saw it in reddit, he claimed)... little did he know who he was talking to. BRRN membership is free, but by referral... unless you tell an owner that you can just buy your way in. Then, you're SOL.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Daniel Lawrence (LOL) AH! I see! Ok, so who do I politely inquire too for membership?   ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Daniel Lawrence I'm member. How can I get one??

    ReplyDelete
  16. Andréz LAMOUROUX S.  Check the community periodically. We just did an order of these. There will be another one eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is there a way I can still order one of these? My husband missed the deadline because we were on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jennifer Johnson We have to order in large quantities, so it'll be awhile yet.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rose Anne Anderson PM me, and I can give you details on the odering process and put you in touch my the manufacturer

    ReplyDelete
  20. What if I pull out a better challenge coin?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Edward Nigma I wouldn't try trumping Joe Philley - you will definitely lose. I mean if the pope has one from God himself, he stands a chance...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Daniel Lawrence Hmmmm, Ok... we'll agree to leave it alone.   ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog