I wonder what level he is? And with all his crew he must have a huge farm somewhere.
I wonder what level he is? And with all his crew he must have a huge farm somewhere.
Originally shared by Michael “NR” Knight
While I was out in the Clem to work on my badges and my ap,
Santa took the time out of his busy schedule to take a picture with me.
Joe Philley Linda Besh
#ingressyeartwo
#ingressactualgameplay

Originally shared by Michael “NR” Knight
While I was out in the Clem to work on my badges and my ap,
Santa took the time out of his busy schedule to take a picture with me.
Joe Philley Linda Besh
#ingressyeartwo
#ingressactualgameplay

"*Ho ho ho*! Looks like Hank Johnson wants a new soul for Christmas this year!"
ReplyDeleteNice hangout message...
ReplyDeleteMatt Cuzner well they did make our own portals the enemy
ReplyDeleteMatt Cuzner Lmao!
ReplyDeleteHe's permanently speed locked ;)
ReplyDeleteSanta! I have been a good girl this year 🙋
ReplyDelete