Today I was looking at the impact of a web page with a pure css carousel. Chrome had one core stuck about 80%, Firefox had a core at 30%, internet exploder I couldn't tell which core was being used as there was no measurable impact on anything. Horrifying to find that ie wins hands down on that one.
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Right click it and unpin it from the start menu?
ReplyDeleteYes, Chrome is much better for running IITC
ReplyDeleteI love to call it "Internet Exploder".
ReplyDeleteBAHAHAHAHAHA Chrome FTW
ReplyDeleteI've never tried, but I know that #intelisnotacrime
ReplyDeleteDavid Crowley better question would be, does intel work at all?
ReplyDeleteYou should try it! Or are you blocked as well?
ReplyDeleteToday I was looking at the impact of a web page with a pure css carousel. Chrome had one core stuck about 80%, Firefox had a core at 30%, internet exploder I couldn't tell which core was being used as there was no measurable impact on anything. Horrifying to find that ie wins hands down on that one.
ReplyDeleteLOL!
ReplyDeleteWill it load Intel better?
ReplyDeleteIs it true that the Stock Intel has Draw Tools when using Internet Explorer? Not that anyone would ever be willing to find out...
ReplyDelete#IntelIsNotACrime
Ubuntu 14.04 -> Virtualbox -> WindozeVM -> IE -> Download Chrome -> Install VPN -> Coffee shop Wifi -> Visit Facebook -> Erase VM -> DBAN Wipe computer -> Install new OS -> Still have nightmares that ADA saw that.
ReplyDelete