Robert Vaughan is one hell of a good designer. He tweaked this design dozens of times before deeming it "good". If anyone needs design work done, he's worth every penny.
Jeremy Benson I have a great designer to refine whatever you suggest, and a great manufacturer, as well. What you don't see here is that they're all edge engraved with agent names, too.
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Nikolas Moore heck if i know.
ReplyDeleteThe Bacon Research Registration for Non-Losers
ReplyDeleteAmazing!
ReplyDeletewell now I'm worried..... CA has arrival and Nebraska doesn't :(
ReplyDeleteDEFEND HUMANS
ReplyDeleteRobert Vaughan is one hell of a good designer. He tweaked this design dozens of times before deeming it "good". If anyone needs design work done, he's worth every penny.
ReplyDeleteWow, I'm loving those, Joe Philley
ReplyDeleteWow nice how i can buy this XD
ReplyDeleteCoin check!
ReplyDeleteThe bacon network around you is not what it seems ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks again Daniel Lawrence! I may hit you up for a possible local ROTT coin.
ReplyDeleteJeremy Benson I have a great designer to refine whatever you suggest, and a great manufacturer, as well. What you don't see here is that they're all edge engraved with agent names, too.
ReplyDeleteDaniel Lawrence I agree. My coins came out amazing! Thanks again
ReplyDeleteBacon faction rises!
ReplyDeleteAmazing!
ReplyDeleteI want one!!!! Where can I get one???
ReplyDeleteCongratulations
ReplyDelete