Now this is sweet!
Now this is sweet!
Originally shared by Morgan Rivers (MorningDarkness)
My now husband got me into Ingress about 3 months ago, and we started out really strong, but had to drop off as our wedding was drawing near. We even missed the Sacramento Helios event due to it being the weekend before our wedding and there was just too much planning to do.
I wanted to do something to surprise my new husband and asked some local agents for their help. I was looking to create a field art heart shape over our heads.
Here is the field that went up for the wedding of agents #Quelian and #MorningDarkness . Thank you to all who contributed to this amazing feat. (Ryan was thrilled when I surprised him with it)
Credits:
7 fields
15 links
15,159MU
2 newlyweds
1 heart
Mastermind:
#Morningdarkness
Architects:
#Morningstarr
#ShrinerBob
#Trocar
Operator:
#Morningstarr
Hike to Karen Weiser Memorial Bench
#Xamindar
Hike to Dilapidated Bunker at Tilden Park:
#Exfiltraitor
#Noskills
#Trocar
#Xamindar
Clearing/Fielding:
#bindr
#craum
#Exfiltraitor
#gws
#HowlAtTheSun
#kass8
#Noskills
#RubyGlow
#ShrinerBob
#Trocar
#Xamindar
Joe Philley Brandon Badger John Hanke Brian Rose Niantic Project NIA Ops
#ingress #ingressreport #sitrep







Originally shared by Morgan Rivers (MorningDarkness)
My now husband got me into Ingress about 3 months ago, and we started out really strong, but had to drop off as our wedding was drawing near. We even missed the Sacramento Helios event due to it being the weekend before our wedding and there was just too much planning to do.
I wanted to do something to surprise my new husband and asked some local agents for their help. I was looking to create a field art heart shape over our heads.
Here is the field that went up for the wedding of agents #Quelian and #MorningDarkness . Thank you to all who contributed to this amazing feat. (Ryan was thrilled when I surprised him with it)
Credits:
7 fields
15 links
15,159MU
2 newlyweds
1 heart
Mastermind:
#Morningdarkness
Architects:
#Morningstarr
#ShrinerBob
#Trocar
Operator:
#Morningstarr
Hike to Karen Weiser Memorial Bench
#Xamindar
Hike to Dilapidated Bunker at Tilden Park:
#Exfiltraitor
#Noskills
#Trocar
#Xamindar
Clearing/Fielding:
#bindr
#craum
#Exfiltraitor
#gws
#HowlAtTheSun
#kass8
#Noskills
#RubyGlow
#ShrinerBob
#Trocar
#Xamindar
Joe Philley Brandon Badger John Hanke Brian Rose Niantic Project NIA Ops
#ingress #ingressreport #sitrep






The family that resists together persists together! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteReally nice!
ReplyDelete