Resistance "blue it up" and capture the #Helios XM Anomaly Series: R:41 - E:22.

Originally shared by Ingress

Resistance "blue it up" and capture the #Helios XM Anomaly Series: R:41 - E:22. 2,000 Agents in Munich and 1,000 in Tacoma, WA battled over the Anomaly Portals, with thousands more working to secure the Additional Cells and #Helios Artifacts. 

The Devra Bogdanovich Portal Virus has been contained, and the Portal Decay Rate will soon return to its previous levels. But in activating the #Helios Artifacts, they may have become a beacon for what Hank Johnson describes as the Shapers' "worst nightmare."

In New York, DJ James Murphy of LCD Soundsystem and acclaimed BBC Radio DJ Pete Tong will be performing at the Endgame Novel Launch Event. RSVP here: http://goo.gl/fI5mLB. The first 500 Ingress Agents to attend will gain FREE entry and early access to the Endgame Closed Beta.

Finally, Agents are preparing for the upcoming Anomaly Series, set to kick off on Oct 18:

Anomaly 01: 
Brussels, BE http://goo.gl/WvNfGc
Aarhus, DK http://goo.gl/hsg581
Berne, CH http://goo.gl/bHqfBY
Vilnius, LT http://goo.gl/bAAn47
Pune, IN http://goo.gl/A8xIPp

Anomaly 02:
Salt Lake City, UT, USA http://goo.gl/bX2Yir
Anchorage, AK, USA http://goo.gl/cLmRXl
Honolulu, HI, USA http://goo.gl/e720LN

Share your SITREPs with the #IngressReport hashtag, then sign the video release at http://ingress.com/report

#IngressReport   #IngressNews  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxworOdP8cA&list=PLDEUWItbkQ5_mkMO56STfp_JDzDiPrPUM

Comments

  1. Has anybody heard firm numbers on how many ENL and RES were in Tacoma?  I've seen some crazy estimates, but wonder if Niantic has any more solid numbers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe Philley awesome.  Any idea about ENL/RES split?  Again, I've heard some crazy numbers banded about.... like RES outnumbering ENL 7:1, which sounds crazy to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was on the Enlightened team in Tacoma, and everywhere I went there were 4 blue shirts around for every 1 green shirt.
    So to be conservative, I'd have to say it was at least 3:1 RES to ENL, and the group photo taken at the start seems to support that estimate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the beginning of Helios Tacoma it was alluded to that the winner of the anomaly would benefit in some way...any word on what this might be?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw somewhere 800 resistance to 350 enlightened.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard the number "350" a lot for ENL.  I've heard the number 800 from ENL and 450 from RES when reporting RES numbers, though.

    That picture looked to me like it was around 1.5:1 or, at best, 2:1.  I kinda suspect it was in that range rather than the 5:1 or 7:1 some folks are saying.  I was hoping Niantic might have better numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Joe Philley, are you able to comment on Luke Williams question?  I know you guys like to be all enigmatic and 'stuff', but it'd be nice to understand what Susanna Moyer was alluding to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 4 to 3 was the number by scanners in Tacoma. The number of ingresser were closer to 800 than 1000 must have been kids friends family to fill out the last couple hundred.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know if I got stomped like that I'd be looking for excuses too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog