It is very interesting that he was with IQ Tech when the Helios artifacts were activated. While he told us recently he's still collecting breadcrumbs to put his life back together I can't help but wonder if his current objectives also involve researching the effects of activating the artifacts and investigating #Darsana.
Nice Pic! He said something about putting Nomad on break, but continuing to search out breadcrumbs from his "previous" incarnation. I know both factions want him to be well and ok and exploring. He said he was on an important mission, but that he was going on it...alone.
Had to hide the package of memories so well it'd be safe until he found it, based only on 4 yr old clues... Then give everyone the slip before he dug them up in case he has to do it again in a few years.
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
It is very interesting that he was with IQ Tech when the Helios artifacts were activated. While he told us recently he's still collecting breadcrumbs to put his life back together I can't help but wonder if his current objectives also involve researching the effects of activating the artifacts and investigating #Darsana.
ReplyDeleteNice Pic! He said something about putting Nomad on break, but continuing to search out breadcrumbs from his "previous" incarnation. I know both factions want him to be well and ok and exploring. He said he was on an important mission, but that he was going on it...alone.
ReplyDeleteRunning around in ever decreasing circles? ;)
ReplyDeleteCold kickin' it live
ReplyDeleteGavin Treadgold in a spiral?
ReplyDeleteTaking a flight with Rusts Flying Service?
ReplyDeleteHe's on a whiskey tour in Ireland. That's where I'd be.
ReplyDeleteWell, a map related to Darsana recently leaked....
ReplyDelete...and is Hubert Farlowe helping him put the pieces together?
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley he did post something late last night about revisiting his past..
ReplyDeleteHank Johnson Are you coming to Salt Lake City?
ReplyDeleteMike Nielsen no telling where hes at right now.
ReplyDeleteHe kinda looks like Steve Buschemi in that picture.
ReplyDeleteHe married Klue, bought a house in the suburbs and now spends his time mowing the lawn and grooming shrubbery.
ReplyDeleteHe could be in Alaska. It's nice and cold this time of year but not you're-gonna-freeze-to-death cold quite yet.
ReplyDeleteJust based on this photo, I bet he is two weeks -- of beard growth -- away from auditioning for the new Young Chuck Norris series on AMC.
ReplyDeleteHad to hide the package of memories so well it'd be safe until he found it, based only on 4 yr old clues... Then give everyone the slip before he dug them up in case he has to do it again in a few years.
ReplyDelete+mike Wissinger lol, I am imagining Hank getting some BluesClues notebook hints....or maybe even Dora the explorer tips...
ReplyDelete