"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
You look so goood with green... just saying ;)
ReplyDeleteWhy are you wearing green - you need to wear blue not green
ReplyDeletebahhahahaha
ReplyDeleteNice color
ReplyDeleteLove it!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Want. 🐸
ReplyDeleteQuite a smile Joe.
ReplyDeleteThat's a pretty nice shirt. Brandon Hollenbeck
ReplyDeletePatrick Pennings Hobbits
ReplyDeleteI have one of these shirts and I can vouch that it looks better in blue. ;)
ReplyDeleteStriking resemblance to Hank Johnson in this pic
ReplyDeleteI know that one. I need one of those shirts.
ReplyDeleteA likely story sir.. I dig that shirt tho
ReplyDeleteNothing to do but take it out and re-deploy!
ReplyDeleteWut, is Joe Philley the new Hank Johnson incarnate???
ReplyDeletethat should be a samsung shirt! :)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite shirt from the contest! Nice work Brandon Hollenbeck
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteThe HuK you and I need this. Omg Hahah William Hasley Korey Lewis L. Green
ReplyDeleteWhoot! Joe Philley is rockin' my shirt design. Lol I don't even have one, I wonder if welovefine would hook up a discount since I designed it :D
ReplyDeletehalo 13 you need this shirt when your in the car
ReplyDeletegreat shirt, I like.. Also works for bus riders too..
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you peed yourself!
ReplyDelete