Thought I should update you on what’s going on right now.

Originally shared by Hank Johnson

Thought I should update you on what’s going on right now. Reached a city for the first time on this journey. Strange to see ‘civilization’ after so long in rugged wilderness. I can feel XM now. Don’t need my scanner to know when its around. Its as if humans are subconsciously re-creating XM fields when they light up their cities.  Its still not clear to me whether humans are drawn to XM or XM is drawn to humans or whether both are true. Whatever the case, there is beauty in everything human. Not that wilderness and caves and nature doesn’t have its beauties, but in this state -- something not far from euphoria,a and I am trying to check that, I am realizing that man is, as Aristotle told is, a social animal. Man is a creative animal out of instinct. We draw things, we write things, we sing things, we cook things, we produce art endlessly. We simulate the entire sensorium. We are constantly all networked to each other. If this is what the Shapers are bringing us, is there any reason not to resist it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks