We can always count on the Texas Resistance!

We can always count on the Texas Resistance!
Originally shared by Steve Schwaller
OP: #Unity TX
Nope
Large OPs are hard. When they succeed, they are fantastic. When they fail, it can be really discouraging. UNLESS you are the part of the team that blocked the large OP.
You don't normally hear about the OPs that fail. For every OP team there is a counter-OP team on the other side trying to stop them.
Congrats to the Texas Resistance for identifying the lanes that were being cleared and organizing the statewide and regional responses to block them. You are a great team to be a part of.
#Ingress
#WeWillResist
It was awesome to see the regional cooperations that shut down the ENL in USA on Saturday.
ReplyDeleteThey did get several BAF's up, and we dropped them right back down.
#Resistance
eric peacock AWESOME JOB RES AGENTS!!
ReplyDeleteJoel Bargas I have to admit that I was shocked at the level the ENL took it to in the USA. I see the posts from the other countries and I'm not surprised.
ReplyDeleteBut this was bold and unprecedented for ENL in USA.
Glad to help
ReplyDeleteENL: Its an Essay Writing group not a faction! ;-)
ReplyDeletePhillip Malone I'm an abbrv nut LoL
ReplyDeleteLol
ReplyDeleteJoel Bargas no, sorry, I meant the Enlightened! I just used the same abbrv! ;) Can see that could be confusing!
ReplyDeleteROFL! Hope it was a nice drive :D
ReplyDelete:-D This post is soooooo good! But..... https://plus.google.com/101195192123629861412/posts/4SvrRtBJieh
ReplyDeleteThis poor aquatic minds under shaper control. Poor thangs. LoL
ReplyDeletePhillip Malone Ahhhh gotcha, gotta love the English language
ReplyDeleteeric peacock, not so unprecedented.
ReplyDeletehttps://plus.google.com/115405516006471674193/posts/6cuMARqBojy
#Azrael
Agent LightAxe you do realize Texas never got fielded in that one as well.
ReplyDeleteMichael Wylie yeah, just pointing out that nationwide ENL ops aren't exactly uunprecedented :-)
ReplyDelete