Anyone know if the rules in the first chapter are actually for the reader? That is, the rules you agree to say 13+ are allowed to play. The first chapter of the book day 13-20.
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
yet the ARG is still nonexistant.....
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley I'm almost done with it. Trust me boss, you won't regret it.
ReplyDeleteAmazon delivered my copy yesterday. Still trying to figure out which puzzle unlocks my beta game invite ... ;)
ReplyDeleteThe books are the center of the adventure. The game is supplemental unlike Ingress.
ReplyDeleteAnd what if I cant buy it? None of the services offer it for my country! Everybody blocked my country.. :(
ReplyDeleteThe only thing I hate about this new game is that I have to read :-( DAMN YOU GOOGLE!!!
ReplyDeleteMatthew Battle Reading isn't all that bad :)
ReplyDeleteMatthew Battle Sadly no pictures. Just finished the book. It's still a pretty nice read.
ReplyDeleteI'll be fine as long as it has pictures!
ReplyDeleteSo do you have beta codes with the book? Just want to confirm before I buy lol
ReplyDeleteIf I read it right, the app will come out for the second phase of the whole adventure
ReplyDeleteI just bought it il have it next week 12 bucks on amazon can't wait
ReplyDeleteAnyone know if the rules in the first chapter are actually for the reader? That is, the rules you agree to say 13+ are allowed to play. The first chapter of the book day 13-20.
ReplyDeleteGod bless you all....
ReplyDelete