Great eye NIA Ops

Great eye NIA Ops
"Thanks for this awesome #PortalGem and great write-up, Agent! This portal is now online in San Diego, CA."
"NIA Ops"
Originally shared by Erin T (IsThatAPortal)
NIA Ops For your consideration, I submit this #PortalGem .
Portal Title: Self Made Man
Location: San Diego, CA, USA
Coordinates: 32.937794,-117.196323
I found this awesome bronze statue on my quest for Platinum Pioneer this past weekend. It is an approximately 10' tall statue of a man chiseling his own body from a piece of raw stone, created by Colorado native Bobbie Carlyle. This piece is located on the grounds of the opulent Grand Del Mar Hotel in San Diego. A plaque at the base of the statue reads, "Self Made Man. Dedicated October 5, 2007. To all the self made men and women who created the Grand Del Mar."
I feel this piece is especially appropriate for us Agents as we play Ingress - we all start as L1 Agents and grow into L8s, L9s, L10s... all the way up to L16s, developing as Agents, building friendships, Seeing Portals, and Exploring the world as we play.
I'm sure that this piece has been submitted before, but on the off chance it remains unSeen, maybe NIA Ops can give it a little bit of a closer look.
[Are these even a thing anymore? It's been a while since I've seen one go live.]
https://www.ingress.com/intel?ll=39.51909,-104.766728&z=17&pll=39.51909,-104.766728
ReplyDelete