Robinson R44. Nice chopper. Still have the shared Cyclic? Oh, yes. There in one of the photos. Have to get used to the off-center axis of it from what I've seen. I've ridden but not flown in a Robinson.
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
I could use one of these and a bgan myself. :/
ReplyDeleteLucky you... I am in Rio de Janeiro on business and heading home tomorrow night. My flight enjoyment will be on #United ☺
ReplyDeleteWow
ReplyDeleteHelicoptergressing? Been there. Done That :)
ReplyDeleteRobinson R44. Nice chopper. Still have the shared Cyclic? Oh, yes. There in one of the photos. Have to get used to the off-center axis of it from what I've seen. I've ridden but not flown in a Robinson.
ReplyDeleteJim Baker the city leases her over the long weekend,we're in the Police reserve get paid $1 a day.
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley Oh, I'd love to be in a police reserve here if they had it in Pearland.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your service!