I see lots of new VRLA's out there.....This might make for a very interesting weekend......Please make your reports...

I see lots of new VRLA's out there.....This might make for a very interesting weekend......Please make your reports and share tagged #Ingressreport #VRLA
#Ingress
ENL only used 19 for the op last week... who's topping 20? Do I hear 25? 30?
ReplyDeleteGreater availability of VRLA will be good news for players and exciting for the game, for a long time there have been imbalances in some areas for various reasons. To make it even more fair, It might make sense to make VRLA an ultra rare hackable item. I don't think the zipcar offer is available in all countries
ReplyDeleteVRLA????? I've only managed ONE capsule so far!!!
ReplyDeletenever seen one...
ReplyDelete#HeExtends
ReplyDeleteAnne Brooks I've got 9 capsules. Only one is filled.
ReplyDeleteTrocar got a link to the op?
ReplyDeleteGehan Somanader https://plus.google.com/107660867226664533652/posts/RcrnGvwVBkc
ReplyDeleteTrocar CHECK YOUR VRLA PRIVILEGE. HAVING A VRLA IS NOT CONSENT!!!!
ReplyDeleteAre these duped vrla? Or they just handing them out like candy at events?
ReplyDeleteLuke H. I know they're not handing them out like candy at events. No one got any in Salt Lake City that I'm aware of so I'm very curious what exactly this past is hinting at.
ReplyDeleteTrocar that's from the previous week. I thought this would be from the 1b + op that happened during the middle of last week.
ReplyDeleteBrad Howard funny story about them being hackable.. When I first started I did not know they were un hackable and hoped and hoped I'd get one.. Lmao.. Felt stupid when I found out the were code only..
ReplyDeleteFunny thing Trocar is that they used those before Zipcar was returning codes. I wonder who is footing the bill for all these zipcar accounts?
ReplyDeleteIs Anthony Moore still being a butthurt babby about VRLA usage? How is VRLA formed?
ReplyDeleteI don't think I've ever had one
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley are those Smokejumpers?
ReplyDeleteRichard Pino Nope just saying that to some they are a valued commodity.
ReplyDeleteI don't even use the regular linkamps...
ReplyDeleteAnd in the photo we see the predecessor to the famed "drone drops"
ReplyDeleteI hear these were discontinued after an XMP discharged during freefall, causing the loss of power to 34,623 homes and the delivery man only known as "Phil"
Joe Philley are you referring to zipcar vrla codes?
ReplyDeleteAbilio Henrique that was what I was referring to yes.
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley do you know if Niantic has any other promotional opportunities in store for areas outside of zipcar that are accessible by the rest of the world? It'd be great if we all the same opportunity!
ReplyDeleteAbilio Henrique even lots of us here are SOL.
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley Y U troll us?
ReplyDeleteLord Necron SOL?
ReplyDeleteAbilio Henrique Sh*t Outta Luck
ReplyDelete