Normally, definitely...And on any not unique for me, right now, sure. But...the temptation of that gold medal, when the only gold I am close enough to to move up the necessary level happens to be pioneer... gonna trample to get to them first...for the next 167 uniques... then I go back to being super nice...on any :-)
Sven Hanses not entirely...just made some shift a little. Actually, it's encouraged some, trying to get a newer player leveled up to the next potential point for a better badge next weekend.especially by those who have hit one level, with no hope of the next (or who only need a single medal themselves to hit the next...ap and any action not specific to that badge get given to the newbie)
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
" #ingress " Joe Philley
ReplyDeleteI see Paul M and Josh Aid!
ReplyDeleteLet the newbies have 1st.... unless you beat them to it.
ReplyDeleteBut if the newbies get the first slot, how will I get enough AP to get to 15, so that I can get that free badge to make 16?
ReplyDeleteThrow back to #HeliosTacoma. Good times! =)
ReplyDeleteNormally, definitely...And on any not unique for me, right now, sure. But...the temptation of that gold medal, when the only gold I am close enough to to move up the necessary level happens to be pioneer... gonna trample to get to them first...for the next 167 uniques... then I go back to being super nice...on any :-)
ReplyDeleteThat's the problem with the badges... They killed teamplay.
ReplyDeleteSven Hanses not entirely...just made some shift a little. Actually, it's encouraged some, trying to get a newer player leveled up to the next potential point for a better badge next weekend.especially by those who have hit one level, with no hope of the next (or who only need a single medal themselves to hit the next...ap and any action not specific to that badge get given to the newbie)
ReplyDelete