Joshua Tree,at Joshua Tree National Park.


Joshua Tree,at Joshua Tree National Park.

Comments

  1. There is some great climbing there. When I was a kid I witnessed a flash flood in that Park. Mother Nature is awesome. The rock not so friendly, my hands were raw for a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place is magical. Hiked there once, and camped there rather than getting a hotel for Coachella one year.

    For being a desert, the place is teeming with life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it when the sage is in bloom and the winds are soft - - there have been a few times I've been quite sure that if I just took that one step off the edge, I'd be able to float...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks