Chapeau shares his impressions after meeting Klue.


Chapeau shares his impressions after meeting Klue... well, a hint of his impressions. Much remains a secret, although I've heard news that a new #ADAEscape  mission has been discovered in Rome. Operation Essex may have more details about that as it develops.
Loeb's post includes a fascinating analysis of possible hidden meanings in Shaper Glyphs conducted by Agent and Investigator Pyxaron Dragon. Most definitely worth a deeper look.

Originally shared by H. Richard Loeb

Met Klue S. in person for the first time in a long time. 

I took an oath of secrecy about everything I observed and learned. I know truthseekers aren’t supposed to do that, but I did it for her. As I think we were all expecting, she’s in a state of transition, and worried about lots of things. Who is what, who knows what, more.

It was interesting, and, like most mysteries, the truth was right in front of my face. That’s all I can say, for now. 

Now on to other topics, I’m no Lightman, but I do understand the complexity and intricacy of the Shaper Glyphs. Pyxaron Dragon ‘s analysis of some of the potential hidden meanings is quite amazing, and worth a deeper study. I've attached his image here, and the post can be found here: http://goo.gl/ZXNNt9.

It’s actually an old post, but it’s only come to my attention now. Just one of those many treasures buried deep in this community of minds. Stein Lightman … I hope you get a chance to see this. I’m sure you’ll unravel much more from this than I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog