Congrats and well done
Congrats and well done
#ponyriders
Originally shared by Mike Nielsen (The Agent)
So I just hit L16 today with the new badges that came out. This was anticlimactic as I was working on my purifier and only had another 5k to go to hit L16 anyway. I was hoping to do something epic to hit L16, but instead it appeared as I was driving down the street. Also, I wish I could say I actually walked over 1000km, but I know that hasn't happened. I've driven slowly many times while farming and I'm sure that most of those km's happened in the car. One badge I would still like to see is an MU badge as that is what the scores are based on in the game.
This game has changed my life. I have met so many people throughout this game on both sides that I consider friends for life. I have so many great memories playing this game. While this game is free, it is the most expensive game I have ever played. The great thing about it is, it got me out of my house. I've gone on hikes because of this game. I've driven to towns and places that I would never have gone before this game. This game has opened my eyes up to the history around me. Thanks Niantic for creating this great game we call Ingress.
#Ingress #Resistance #PonyRiders #UtahResistance #Niantic
Joe Philley Matilde Tusberti Brandon Badger Brian Rose Linda Besh


#ponyriders
Originally shared by Mike Nielsen (The Agent)
So I just hit L16 today with the new badges that came out. This was anticlimactic as I was working on my purifier and only had another 5k to go to hit L16 anyway. I was hoping to do something epic to hit L16, but instead it appeared as I was driving down the street. Also, I wish I could say I actually walked over 1000km, but I know that hasn't happened. I've driven slowly many times while farming and I'm sure that most of those km's happened in the car. One badge I would still like to see is an MU badge as that is what the scores are based on in the game.
This game has changed my life. I have met so many people throughout this game on both sides that I consider friends for life. I have so many great memories playing this game. While this game is free, it is the most expensive game I have ever played. The great thing about it is, it got me out of my house. I've gone on hikes because of this game. I've driven to towns and places that I would never have gone before this game. This game has opened my eyes up to the history around me. Thanks Niantic for creating this great game we call Ingress.
#Ingress #Resistance #PonyRiders #UtahResistance #Niantic
Joe Philley Matilde Tusberti Brandon Badger Brian Rose Linda Besh


Comments
Post a Comment