Heading out for New Years


Heading out for New Years

Comments

  1. planning on shooting down drones for new years with that thing? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Protecting your guardian portal? You're doing it right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saying something about the heat shield doesn't look right. Pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't touch that can of soup right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heavily Armed. Going to capture the last portal?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did someone forgot to put bacon in your order Joe Philley​ ? #dontmesswithPhilley

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a remote control mount for that. :-) I am not kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is this my dear friend....is it musical instrument sounds good?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't realize you lived in Texas. That's a Texas middle schooler uniform you have on. You're the Angus Young of Ingress.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Years Joe Philley I see you're only taking the 'pea-shooter'. LOL, have a good & safe one my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're bringing out the big guns! Happy New Year, Joe Philley​!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My girlfriend asked why I carry a gun around the house? I looked her dead in the eye and said, "the motherf*cking decepticons". She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster, it was a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Clearly you need to mount that on the back of an El Camino

    ReplyDelete
  14. Joe Philley you look so freaking happy! Enjoy New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm digging the hat that looks like a tea cozy.  :)  Might have to get one for anomalies.  Blue, of course.  :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. "Where do you put the bayonet on the damn thing?"

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well, aren't you packin heat, is that an XM burster?

    ReplyDelete
  18. 12.7 mm? remember that the Geneva conventions say you can't use that against humans (unless they're inside a veichle; then it's OK) - don't know if those conventions apply to Shapers or the N'Zeer....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dang Joe. Who ate your bacon? That's some serious payback. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. .50 cal, accept no substitute when you need to make a mass smash on the Kermit.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Some of us return fire, Joel Bargas​​.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks