I've said it once I'll say it again....Love them deep colored fields!!!
I've said it once I'll say it again....Love them deep colored fields!!!
Originally shared by Charles V (CharChar)
WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING some of us decided to tuck you in with a 5 layer thick comfy green blanket. This was put together last minute. I came up with an idea and after getting feedback from Bunny Joe I gathered the troops.
While I slept and then while I was at work there were blockers cleared and keys farmed. Big thank you to all that helped.
Noah Koeppel
Brian Rower
Amber White Sanborn
Edwin Lam
Bunny Joe
Lars Rohrbach
Ben DrKnobz
Special thanks to Rob Rush for taking out the #yololinks that was sent from Napa to San Francisco.
5 layers ~525k MUs
#ingressslife #EastBayFielding #ingress

Originally shared by Charles V (CharChar)
WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING some of us decided to tuck you in with a 5 layer thick comfy green blanket. This was put together last minute. I came up with an idea and after getting feedback from Bunny Joe I gathered the troops.
While I slept and then while I was at work there were blockers cleared and keys farmed. Big thank you to all that helped.
Noah Koeppel
Brian Rower
Amber White Sanborn
Edwin Lam
Bunny Joe
Lars Rohrbach
Ben DrKnobz
Special thanks to Rob Rush for taking out the #yololinks that was sent from Napa to San Francisco.
5 layers ~525k MUs
#ingressslife #EastBayFielding #ingress

Thanks Joe Philley!!
ReplyDelete