Now this is sweet!
Now this is sweet!
Originally shared by Francesco Cecchi (ishter86)
I'll be your keeper for life, as your guardian
I did it, but this is even more special to me. 150 days ago I went to the spa park in Forio, Ischia, a very beautiful island off Naples, Italy, and captured this portal.
That evening, after a perfect day, I proposed to my girlfriend. We are getting married in July!
Thank you Ingress for the wonderful coincidence. #Ingress #guardian #lifeisperfect

Originally shared by Francesco Cecchi (ishter86)
I'll be your keeper for life, as your guardian
I did it, but this is even more special to me. 150 days ago I went to the spa park in Forio, Ischia, a very beautiful island off Naples, Italy, and captured this portal.
That evening, after a perfect day, I proposed to my girlfriend. We are getting married in July!
Thank you Ingress for the wonderful coincidence. #Ingress #guardian #lifeisperfect

Thanks joe, I really appreciate it
ReplyDelete