"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
I love your cat...so pretty :)
ReplyDelete:D
ReplyDeleteHe's helping smash it down.
ReplyDeleteAngeleena Mulligan I just put my dark shirts in and turned my back for a min.
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley did you drop catnip in the bag by accident
ReplyDeleteIf you figure out how to pack fur free, could you let me know? I'm unable to manage. Lint rollers everywhere.
ReplyDeleteThat's adorable
ReplyDeleteHe is asking you, can I go? I promise I'll behave 😿
ReplyDeleteSuzanne Roberts maybe not with everything but certainly "on" everything :D
ReplyDeleteIf I fits, I sits.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cat.
ReplyDeleteLooks just like mine who we lost last year.
ReplyDeleteAt the very least orange cat fur goes with dark colored shirts Michael Peeler. Joe Philley's feline overlords have decreed it to be so!
ReplyDeleteHe can be the leader of the orange faction!
ReplyDeleteNello Jennings Soft Faction!
ReplyDeleteCatsule: holds up to 100 purrsters.
ReplyDeleteDo I ever know that feeling, Joe. I haven't lived with a cat for over two years and I still find hair on EVERYTHING.
ReplyDelete