Stein Lightman


 Stein Lightman 
 proposes a new Glyph for the N'zeer, and calls out to the Investigative community for help in attempting to decipher their identity.

Originally shared by Stein Lightman

H. Richard Loeb Thank you for sharing that Glyph analysis with me. These days I've been working mostly on attempting to learn more about the N'zeer. I suspect 2015 will be the Age of the N'zeer, and I intend to be forearmed with knowledge. Hank Johnson has gone radio silent, so for now, the work continues without him.

I've been pondering something astute you said some time ago: 

"In mathematics, two negatives make a positive. In analysis, something similar can be true. Given enough lies, one can often piece them together and see the truth in the negative space produced between them."

We know about the 'Ultimate' from Roland Jarvis's descriptions of it, and we know that the N'zeer represent a force that directly opposes the Shapers.

Previously I thought this meant 'the N'zeer are against the Shapers.' Now I am reconsidering. What if it means 'the N'zeer represent the opposite of the Shapers,' and thus by extension, the Ultimate?

Investigators of this community, I call on you to help collect what we know of the Ultimate in this thread. I suspect, that as we begin to lay the pieces of evidence on the table, we will see something new in the spaces between them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks