The N'zeer and Dark XM
The N'zeer and Dark XM
I have felt their cold, dark presence at times – in the Congo... Near San Saba... When I have been in the presence of Dark XM. It is a powerful substance. I wouldn’t quite call it evil, because I realize that I come to it from my own biases and I am a scientist, but it is definitely a cold, emotionally hollow, perhaps oppressive presence... a presence that fights with all I know of positive advancement, beauty, optimism... Hank Johnson (http://goo.gl/4k6yv2)
I think the N'zeer utilize dark XM or are dark XM entities. That's why Hank sensed them when he was at Luizi Crater and San Saba. The N'zeer may even use dark glyphs, which Hank saw at these places. Most likely Howard and Lovecraft saw the same dark glyphs too.
The possibility of the N'zeer being dark XM entities could also explain why they are remembered as destroyers by ancient or remote cultures like Yuri Alaric Nagassa's Anazktec friends.
It also explains why Oliver is so capable in this area and why all the XM corporations are highly attracted to the N'zeer. Dark XM could provide an invaluable and even deadlier resource for their weaponization programme and a great advantage in their arms race.
Dark XM is also used in resurrection rituals of the 13Magnus. A fine example is Azmati activating dark XM artifacts to raise Hank as a simulacrum, whose body is currently a prime target for ADA and the Anti-Magnus. Dark XM could bring immortal life just like the mysterious and monstrous creatures that came out of the Diodati Epiphany, i.e. Frankenstein, Vampyre, Dorian Gray etc. That's why ADA was interested with Hank's body during #Recursion and #Interitus .
But dark XM also corrupts and mutates. Destroying civilizations and kingdoms like Sheba, Anaztek and Cahokia. It has the dark allure to corrupt the hearts and minds of men. Queen Sheba was a fine example, Her kingdom and people were headed for self-destruction until they were saved by Solomon's XM tech, which also saved both Hank and Conrad. Like in the movie, The Hobbit, dark XM is like the gold that drives men mad. Dragon sickness they called it. Is it a coincidence that Roland Jarvis also labelled them as dragons? Did the same fate fall on King Midas? Perhaps this is the reason why they were banished?
In summary, are the Shapers using XM or are XM beings whereas the N'zeer are dark XM entities? Is this the reason why dark XM is able to nullify XM portals and allow the Darsana signal to be sent from the beacon. Will we be inviting a dark XM blight as Azmati feared? Only time will tell.
Merry Christmas!
Edgar Allan Wright flint dille Thomas Greanias H. Richard Loeb Niantic Project John Hanke Joe Philley Brian Rose Matilde Tusberti
I have felt their cold, dark presence at times – in the Congo... Near San Saba... When I have been in the presence of Dark XM. It is a powerful substance. I wouldn’t quite call it evil, because I realize that I come to it from my own biases and I am a scientist, but it is definitely a cold, emotionally hollow, perhaps oppressive presence... a presence that fights with all I know of positive advancement, beauty, optimism... Hank Johnson (http://goo.gl/4k6yv2)
I think the N'zeer utilize dark XM or are dark XM entities. That's why Hank sensed them when he was at Luizi Crater and San Saba. The N'zeer may even use dark glyphs, which Hank saw at these places. Most likely Howard and Lovecraft saw the same dark glyphs too.
The possibility of the N'zeer being dark XM entities could also explain why they are remembered as destroyers by ancient or remote cultures like Yuri Alaric Nagassa's Anazktec friends.
It also explains why Oliver is so capable in this area and why all the XM corporations are highly attracted to the N'zeer. Dark XM could provide an invaluable and even deadlier resource for their weaponization programme and a great advantage in their arms race.
Dark XM is also used in resurrection rituals of the 13Magnus. A fine example is Azmati activating dark XM artifacts to raise Hank as a simulacrum, whose body is currently a prime target for ADA and the Anti-Magnus. Dark XM could bring immortal life just like the mysterious and monstrous creatures that came out of the Diodati Epiphany, i.e. Frankenstein, Vampyre, Dorian Gray etc. That's why ADA was interested with Hank's body during #Recursion and #Interitus .
But dark XM also corrupts and mutates. Destroying civilizations and kingdoms like Sheba, Anaztek and Cahokia. It has the dark allure to corrupt the hearts and minds of men. Queen Sheba was a fine example, Her kingdom and people were headed for self-destruction until they were saved by Solomon's XM tech, which also saved both Hank and Conrad. Like in the movie, The Hobbit, dark XM is like the gold that drives men mad. Dragon sickness they called it. Is it a coincidence that Roland Jarvis also labelled them as dragons? Did the same fate fall on King Midas? Perhaps this is the reason why they were banished?
In summary, are the Shapers using XM or are XM beings whereas the N'zeer are dark XM entities? Is this the reason why dark XM is able to nullify XM portals and allow the Darsana signal to be sent from the beacon. Will we be inviting a dark XM blight as Azmati feared? Only time will tell.
Merry Christmas!
Edgar Allan Wright flint dille Thomas Greanias H. Richard Loeb Niantic Project John Hanke Joe Philley Brian Rose Matilde Tusberti
Comments
Post a Comment