Auto could you run this please Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps January 31, 2015 Auto could you run this please Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Daniel Lawrence (dgl3906464)January 31, 2015 at 9:40 PMQuick ... go draw faces like from Cars.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJoe PhilleyJanuary 31, 2015 at 9:44 PMDaniel Lawrence there is a MC swap meet and the hotels full of bikers...I think I'll pass but good thought...300 1%er's so we're having a ball in the bar.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJonathan BerryJanuary 31, 2015 at 9:49 PMJoe Philley you can manually create auto-awesome pics. From the Photos app, tap the "stars" button in the upper right.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDaniel Lawrence (dgl3906464)January 31, 2015 at 9:59 PMJonathan Berry Wouldn't that be Manual Awesome?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJoe PhilleyJanuary 31, 2015 at 9:59 PMJonathan Berry thanksReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Quick ... go draw faces like from Cars.
ReplyDeleteDaniel Lawrence there is a MC swap meet and the hotels full of bikers...I think I'll pass but good thought...300 1%er's so we're having a ball in the bar.
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley you can manually create auto-awesome pics. From the Photos app, tap the "stars" button in the upper right.
ReplyDeleteJonathan Berry Wouldn't that be Manual Awesome?
ReplyDeleteJonathan Berry thanks
ReplyDelete