Excellent work agent's

Excellent work agent's
Originally shared by Julia Vivienne Loverdose
#Unight16 #U16 #Sitrep Netherlands part 2/2
One pair of eyes can never catch the whole picture. One person can never tell a full story. Let’s put some pieces together and rediscover the story one more time...
*
@KiraKage( Kira Kage )
I usually don't write sitreps, but when I do it is because it features amazing feats performed by awesome people.
Hm, reading that back makes me wonder why I don't write more sitreps, I have met so many awesome people through this game. One of these was Julia Vivienne Loverdose whom I met as our local guide in the Stuttgart Darsana anomaly. "Click" was made and adventures were had (https://plus.google.com/113003972936665505717/posts/XSrrCmxaibb).
So when she asked me if I wanted to help her field the Netherlands for U16, I didn't think "but that's in 2 weeks already", I thought "another adventure? Hell yeah!"
So I agreed to do OPS and introduced her to my network.
From here on things went fast. They had to, not much time left. sjoerd mans joined the team as he "would be able to link even to the Moon if there was a portal." Areas were defined and agents were made responsible for these areas. Because these fields were planned to cover both Belgium and The Netherlands this was not without it's challenges, but in the end all areas were covered and each of these teams set about to get the right portals decayed and locals informed. One exception was Texel, but when our OPS team decided we would just have to use brute force to clear the island I knew just who to ask. Kenneth Linzey and Yoast Noordwijk. They will always go the extra mile and I wouldn't be surprised if the dictionary showed their picture next to 'brute force'.
(https://plus.google.com/100921155439789096476/posts/ijpKvdnnTn6)
In the meanwhile keys were being farmed in multiple countries and transports were arranged. Luckily my best friend Walter van Rijswijk (whom I've recruited into this game 2 years ago, you're welcome) is an expert in getting keys from A to B. He and Julia did an excellent job, especially given the small time frame they had to do this in.
A few days before we are set to execute the plan we find out via Germany and other countries that U16 had leaked to the frogs, including the time table. Things leak all the time and I guess it will be a good lesson in OPSsec for the less experienced agents as much as the whole planning was.
This brings us to the day of U16. And we all know what awesome feats were displayed and attempted around the world. Amazing work by all, especially given the fact the frogs were on high alert. Our fields went up. We rule. 😎
*
@Handleiding( Marco Manuel )
I was approached by @Andromeda87 to do some cleaning for an OPs near my residence area. I decided to enter and after I got the details about my area I decided to contact @Beukplaatje to assist and help. The only big problem was that we didn't have enough Jarvis Viruses to clean all the links, so we asked the most trusted agents to let decay all the links that we needed to clear in hope we needed almost no blue blockers. But as the date of OPs came near, we got worried, because some unknown agents shot blue links all over the place, so we started a fund raise to get some jarvis. We ended up in a short time with 24 jarvis. On Friday we had @Scroobius who came to meet @AgentRoKa to mule some keys to Terschelling. Saturday @Beukplaatje and me (@Handleiding) went to Enkhuizen to deliver some jarvis to @Zzsmurf so he could clean Enkhuizen on Sunday.
After a short night sleep, we went to clean all the links,@Beukplaatje went for Den Helder and I did Callantsoog and Julianadorp. After the cleaning, that went really well, we had coffee at my place, waiting on further orders from OPs. No further assistance was needed so we did it well...
In the whole OPswe used in total 10 jarvis and donated 4 to @Zzsmurf in Enkhuizen.
*
@partypjot@partynynus( Peter Stam )
Romantic weekend on island Terschelling
No agents were available on Terschelling island on that weekend and we decided to go to there to make the NL-fields happen. We slept there for one night and hired a bike next morning. @9 o’clock we got on the bike and began our journey. There were a lot of portals linked that interfere with the plan. We started at a spot with almost no internet connection and it was almost time to start linking. So we needed to hurry... Every bit of internet we could fire one burster. Finally the dang portal broke. Then we went further up the island and Jarvised a lot of portals. Finally we could make the first link to Norway and then to deIt was a field of 15k MU. Then we fired the link to Helice (Calais) and went down to the beach over there to fire the first two dutch links. It resulted in a field of 4kk MU. Then we went to the second portal and heard of a frog on the anker in Overpelt… we needed to be fast to have the second field up.. We managed to shoot that two links in time for the second field of another 4kk MU. Too bad then the frogs killed that anker in Overpelt. We went to get some coffee. Just when I ordered my coffee I got the message if I had enough keys for another try. I still have got some keys. So I went back to the first portal but could only shoot one of the two link.. Frogs have already done blocklinks everywhere.. so the try was over.. we enjoy’d it a lot. The OP went smooth with Guy van Sande @CharlyGolf on zello and @sjoerd on the buttons we thank Arnaud - Gustaf Valentine and Julia Vivienne Loverdose for the keys and everybody who helped in this op.
*
@Badeend’s( Bad Eend ) Funs and Failures.
A few weeks ago I was contacted by agent Sjoerdmans if I wanted to cooperate in a bigfield. Join us he said. It will be fun he said. SURE it was fun, learning how to work with the needed digital programs. Within minutes I had to learn. Apparently he thought I was working with computers… well.. I’m not. So after prepping for days, figuring out how it all worked, I got to do the keytransfer in Belgium. Date and time arranged. Me in Belgium, other agents still in France. Well that sounds like fun with -3 degrees!! Well.. it’s not.
So I drove back home, and hours later the agents show up on my doorstep, with (thankgod) the keys we needed. This transfer was done.
Doomsday. Sunday 25th of January. I wake up all to find out my phone is dead. And I mean really dead. No alarmclock, nothing. SHIT! WHAT TIME IS IT! thankFUCK we were still on time. But without the phone and Ingress. Quickly got myself another phone, racing towards the clock to get to the anchors on time… we made it! Next thing… bad GPS-connection…. nonoNOOO not this again… I was stressing out like a duck in a pack of wolves!
…and then I got the message: Shoot link and confirm field! Nice. We were safe on our anchors.. A few multi layers, almost 5 million MU’s in total from our anchor, and an hour later we could finally get that well deserved coffee and wake up from those weeks who kidnapped me from life.
(Part 1/2 is here https://plus.google.com/113003972936665505717/posts/98xA4x6BzUX)
(Even more can be found here: Marianne Witte Lubbers https://plus.google.com/+MarianneWitteLubbers/posts/G9wz6nxvBL6y)
#WeBrokeIntel #WeBrokeIngress #Intelisnotacrime #U16 #unight16
Ingress Joe Philley Brian Rose John Hanke Matilde Tusberti Anne Beuttenmüller Zeke Cao Laurent Bartholomé Peter Gordts Adriána Perkele Vicki Ellen Niantic Project
Checkout the #NotInMyCell posts...
ReplyDeleteSean Anderson no need to, it's still an amazing op .-)
ReplyDeletePhilipp Walther ... not to take anything away from those involved in #unight16 that's some impressive work; but also for ENL to retake cell wins, is also pretty impressive. Multiple layers of millions of MU, countered.
ReplyDelete