#FamilyIngress


#FamilyIngress

Comments

  1. If those kids get girlfriends, instant P8 🙌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kira Kage​ would need polygamy for instant p8 if i count correctly.. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 guys there. +3 girls makes 8 players Thomas Witzenrath​

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kira Kage I see mother, father, two kids and grandpa.. but I may be mistaken..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see 1 dad 3 kids and a grandpa, if that left kid is their mom, my bad :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gentleman with the blue beard is the father. The other 4 are his sons, and all 5 play Ingress together. Mark's one of the first players in the SF Bay Area.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a grandpa yet! Just three are my sons. The other adult is Leif Hendrik Wilden

    ReplyDelete
  8. All in this image are family as that's how we think of the team.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mark is awesome! Nice picture. Great people!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was very cool to meet a Niantic employee when he came through Duluth, MN. Great family picture.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog