I like this.


I like this.

#IngressWear   #Ingress  

Originally shared by Winona Tong

I like Black Milk Clothing's bold style, but none of their prints have resonated with me enough for me to make such a bold statement. So I designed a print that was more "me."

I call this my "Weapons of Mass Distraction" dress.

The pattern includes 50 Ingress in-game items, including media and the rarest of the very rare -- the very rare link amp! I did not include AXA shields because I didn't want my dress to be covered with corporate logos.

Comments

  1. I like this as well Mr Philley. I wonder if I could obtain one for MrsFimbrez. Nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cause ingressers need more distractions! We like these kind of distractions....but if I multitask any more I'll forget to walk or breathe or something

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. Would love some of this fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so is this fabric obtainable?  I would love to get my hands on at least a few yards of this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress would look great on you! ;-) #SeeWhatIDidThere

    ReplyDelete
  6. What are all those other dirty objects doing on there? This is a sin to the Holy Link Amp!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks