"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Heh... I was just re-reading a chat about the material that was never decoded/shared. Whatever became of that stuff?
ReplyDeleteIt was fun and yet a major chore running intel by myself for that event - watching comms for people showing up late wanting to know where to go, watching chats, watching the intel map, checking with the teams when it looked like they could use some help, calling people out in comms to ask them to head over, listening to zello, and dispatching out a kill when I saw toad anchors being set up to the north and south.
Quite the day, and I didn't even make the party because I was just too darned burnt to drive to SM after. LOL
I knew we would win because the two days before I scanned all of socal and evaluated farms - they just did not have the gear capacity compared to us. Strategy aside, we were geared to the teeth, they were not. To this day I think it can still be that simple.
That was my first anomaly as well. 13Magnus Santa Barbara was awesome and set me on a path traveling to many others.
ReplyDelete