#ingressstories

#ingressstories

Originally shared by Greg Matern

Two years ago, this time of year (+/- 2 weeks) I met a stranger (lnx frk) in a parking lot of a Buffalo Wild Wings to exchange gear for a new game I started playing, Ingress  . I remember bragging about my sizeable collection of shields (~ 6 Rares and a Very Rare) and the fact that I was almost level 3. Though I had my invite for a few weeks prior to that, it wasn't until that point that Ingress really became a way of life.

In the last two years, I've met so many great people on both sides, had life changing experiences including getting a new job from the people that I met through Ingress, met up with people from other states and countries, and participated in a few Anomalies.

It all started with an encounter two years ago in a freezing cold parking lot. What a strange journey it has been.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog