Very nice!
Very nice!
Originally shared by Jim Hsiao (jim831001)
[ I-bike ]
I have something to share, is three any cycling players?
I made my own Ingress Bike in Taiwan !!!
It's time to go on my bike for Ingress.
The world around you is not what it seems.
If you wants to take a look ~ find @jim831001 in Tainan(TW)
Ingress
#ingress
#resistance
#Taiwan
#Tainan
#ingresstaiwanresistance
#Bike
#Trekker
#trekkerbadge














Originally shared by Jim Hsiao (jim831001)
[ I-bike ]
I have something to share, is three any cycling players?
I made my own Ingress Bike in Taiwan !!!
It's time to go on my bike for Ingress.
The world around you is not what it seems.
If you wants to take a look ~ find @jim831001 in Tainan(TW)
Ingress
#ingress
#resistance
#Taiwan
#Tainan
#ingresstaiwanresistance
#Bike
#Trekker
#trekkerbadge
muy bueno!
ReplyDeleteCyclegress FTW :D
ReplyDeleteEu jogo pelo meu bairro de bicicleta TB é b mais fácil....
ReplyDelete#resistance