Anybody coming to Pasadena interested in a #IngressPortalTours tour of LA
Anybody coming to Pasadena interested in a #IngressPortalTours tour of LA ? I'm just thinking of things we can do while you're in town.
#Ingress #Shonin
#Ingress #Shonin
Pick me up in the van on Sunday and lets do it!
ReplyDeleteNot just any van Fev.. November Lima ;)
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley I'm jealous of José. =P
ReplyDeleteI'm down for a ride in NL if they're on offer 😝
ReplyDeleteFevenis Silverwind the ongs want to come too!!
ReplyDeleteHeck I live here, that be awesome.
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley whenever I'm booking I'll let you guys know😉
ReplyDeleteFriday night tour in November Lima? I'm down with that!
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely! Just finished my plat explorer in Vegas last weekend but always looking for more.
ReplyDeleteNovember lima has plans
ReplyDeleteDo they involve hauling agents around Pasadena and drinks afterwords?
ReplyDeleteThey do not
ReplyDeleteNovember Lima awww... Drinks with agents are fun, and we always need a DD.
ReplyDeleteWell then your gonna enjoy Ethan Lepouttres company as we will be dropping him off wherever the alcohol is :-D
ReplyDeleteNicole Lalumiere-Weaving did somebody call me?
ReplyDeleteAlcohol is what called me here.. js
ReplyDeleteNovember Lima 🍻🍻
ReplyDeleteYou coming Melissa Lujan?
ReplyDeleteNovember Lima yes!!🙌
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDrinks on November Lima =D
ReplyDeleteFevenis Silverwind, as long as it isn't moving, I'll drink on the roof of November Lima with you. :-P
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley, I'm in!
ReplyDeleteBrian Peterson Deal =D
ReplyDeleteSee you all there! Fevenis Silverwind Brian Peterson Ethan Lepouttre November Lima
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley mark me down!
ReplyDeleteWhat!!!!!! You guys are all coming. It's a recursion reunion!
ReplyDeleteWould love to Joe Philley
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Portals! I'm in!! 😎
ReplyDelete