Yeah, It was kind of a bummer when those missions were all purged a couple weeks ago. My wife had worked a long time setting them up so people could spell stuff in their scanner. ::shrugs:: What ya gonna do? GRATZ, Kiz!
Yeah. Several sequential missions were purged over a couple days worldwide for not meeting quality standards. Not here to bitch. It is what it is. A little speck of bummer in a great big game full of awesome. Please don't let my rum-induced comment distract from Kiz's accomplishment.😃
Kiz, she got a series of "your mission has been unpublished" emails for each letter (P is for Portal, etc.) followed by a collective "your sequential mission series does not align with our goal of making high quality missions that create a fun and engaging experience." There were a lot of people worldwide getting same. I get it, not complaining. Neither is she. Personally, I'm waiting to see what the mission squirrels make of the narrative mission I just submitted. My biggest hope is that they figure out a way to make branching missions, because I desperately want to write the first "CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE MISSION" where it matters which portal you hit next, because there can be more than one mission outcome...
kiz metz Don't look for consistency from any large organization. Just move on and get your part of the job done best you can. 22 years in the Navy taught me that. 😃
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Yeah, It was kind of a bummer when those missions were all purged a couple weeks ago. My wife had worked a long time setting them up so people could spell stuff in their scanner. ::shrugs:: What ya gonna do? GRATZ, Kiz!
ReplyDeleteYeah. Several sequential missions were purged over a couple days worldwide for not meeting quality standards. Not here to bitch. It is what it is. A little speck of bummer in a great big game full of awesome. Please don't let my rum-induced comment distract from Kiz's accomplishment.😃
ReplyDeleteI'm asking Kiz. .
ReplyDeletekiz metz
ReplyDeleteKiz, she got a series of "your mission has been unpublished" emails for each letter (P is for Portal, etc.) followed by a collective "your sequential mission series does not align with our goal of making high quality missions that create a fun and engaging experience." There were a lot of people worldwide getting same. I get it, not complaining. Neither is she.
ReplyDeletePersonally, I'm waiting to see what the mission squirrels make of the narrative mission I just submitted. My biggest hope is that they figure out a way to make branching missions, because I desperately want to write the first "CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE MISSION" where it matters which portal you hit next, because there can be more than one mission outcome...
kiz metz aura f She was more worried that people thought she had done them herself and then unpublished so no one else could do them.
ReplyDeletekiz metz Don't look for consistency from any large organization. Just move on and get your part of the job done best you can. 22 years in the Navy taught me that. 😃
ReplyDelete