"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Joe Philley would there be a chance there's a higher rez version? thinking of getting them printed out to help folks struggling with glyphing
ReplyDeleteGene C You can take a look at glyphtionary.com!
ReplyDeleteGene C Best I could do.
ReplyDeletehttp://i.imgur.com/Qq5PAO2.jpeg
Gene C Also check this out.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.ingress.tv/2-glyph-hack-sequences.html
Thanks José Antonio Rey & TheFartOctopuss ™
ReplyDeleteI've shared these sites before, now I'm thinking if a physical chart/note book might help people more as a reference.
WHY (oh WHY!?!) hasn't someone created a Screen Unlock version with the glyph calibration grid?
ReplyDeleteUntil there is a reason to need more than a bronze badge, I am officially retired from Glyphing! ;-)
ReplyDeletehttps://plus.google.com/111077905733031814991/posts/5dxf9aAUX9F Gene C like this
ReplyDeletePhillip Malone I agree.
ReplyDeleteUnreadable. But sort of what I use. Little bunny. Bone. Tent. Such words...
ReplyDeleteTheFartOctopuss ™ For the record, I have no issue with Glyphs or the Glyph badge, in fact I predicted/was surprised it didn't exist earlier! I am just not good at it as I have Goldfish type memory and so will just avoid it. To those that are getting the high level badges, my hat off to you (unless you have artificial help to do it)!
ReplyDeletePhillip Malone me too. But funny names for the glyphs and a lot of exercise would make you better. Just give it a try 😊
ReplyDeleteGlyphs destroy the social aspect of farming. No one wants to talk to each other anymore, because everybody is concentrating on the next sequence.
ReplyDeleteValentin Brückel you are completely right. Same as "unique capture" because the guy to your left will steal yours. And the whole game anyhow, because I visited beautiful places and all I have seen are the pictures in the portals. The community will adjust to! If you really want to talk, come to one of the "girls party's" of my girlfriend. After that experience, you'll consume the silence of glyphing... 😆😁😜
ReplyDeleteValentin Brückel True!
ReplyDeleteEnno vE I have but I can't be bothered. As I say, I have my badge. It'll drift down my badge list and one day I'll hit silver but not for a while. Apart from the "take out of social interaction point", it just slows you down so much! Would prefer to hack double the number of portals! #fifthOfTheWayBetweenPlatAndOnyxHacker
Phillip Malone i usually don't glyph and farm when on the road with others. I do it when i am alone. #halfofthewaybetweensilverandgoldhacker
ReplyDeleteTheFartOctopuss ™ i think the joke is that the names of the glyphs are not common in the picture. What you've provided are their real names. That's a difference. The "uncommon" names describe something to remember the glyph and are very very helpful.
ReplyDeleteEnno vE - Agreed! Giving #Glyphs more memorable names does help.... l/r kite, bikini, brazilian, guy on toilet, l/r/up/down staple, question mark, l/r arm, big/little 7, hourglass, butterfly, lightning, dipper down/up, triangle & direction... there's also practice apps out there if you search under glyph... #MemoryOfASieve #GlyphSoloClickFarming
ReplyDelete[you'll get there eventually- enjoy the journey! :-) ]
I haven't ever done app development but I was thinking about working on a flashcard/quiz app for glyphs.. Ya know, shows a picture and gives four choices, you choose the correct answer. A bit different from the other practice apps I have seen. Unless there is something like this already, which if there is, somebody should let me know :D
ReplyDeleteDradle is on this twice
ReplyDeleteGene C
ReplyDelete