I think it just makes you look like a whinny tattle tail. And since a fake profile can easily be created with same image and name, it's hardly information I would trust. At some point people need to realize it is a game and simply just have fun. If it's making you so paranoid and crazy obsessed that you no longer are having fun, find something else to do!
Wait... Drama in Ingress... No way. Couldn't be... Although that would explain some things now that I think about it..... Thinking more about it it's just Geocasheing and high school with a little capture the flag
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Its of no use as it could be faked so it really makes the posted look bad.
ReplyDeleteI felt the same way Joe... I held back from saying anything..
ReplyDeleteCorey-Jason Saile let get real here ....do you not understand what I said ? did I say anything else here I missed ?
ReplyDeleteI think it just makes you look like a whinny tattle tail. And since a fake profile can easily be created with same image and name, it's hardly information I would trust. At some point people need to realize it is a game and simply just have fun. If it's making you so paranoid and crazy obsessed that you no longer are having fun, find something else to do!
ReplyDeleteTOS (3.(i)submit fake, falsified, misleading, or inappropriate data submissions, edits or removals.)
ReplyDeletePerhaps.. Google and Niantic should take responsibility for enforcing their TOS
Grand statements about class and #justnotcool are definitely much more important than people breaking the rules.. #justsaying
Nikolas Moore https://plus.google.com/112945885556476619048/posts/AM6uqwnvT85
ReplyDelete#NothingToFear #HatersGonnaHate #KarmasABitch #Hodor #EnforceTheGameRules
ReplyDeleteWait... Drama in Ingress... No way. Couldn't be... Although that would explain some things now that I think about it..... Thinking more about it it's just Geocasheing and high school with a little capture the flag
ReplyDeleteSnitches get stitches. J/K. Report them but don't post for all to see. That's rude
ReplyDeleteYou know what else makes you look bad? Using multiple accounts.
ReplyDeleteLet's get real multi accounts are ok for some but not did you not understand what he said? not for us giggle
ReplyDelete